Sunday, March 20, 2011

Japanese Cheese Cake

Japanese Cheese Cake atau biasa disingkat dengan JCC with fresh fruit topping, resep coba-coba, mau kursus waktunya ga ketemu sm uangnya juga ga ngumpul-ngumpul, finally my sister tried this recipe from yasa boga (forget the link), and succeded..horrrraaaayyyy...and the taste is so yummyyyyy, Actually i don't like cheese at all, but when I try this cheese cake, the cheese is taste so good and I like it !!! Then I tried to make it by myself , quite succed but after I baked the cake, I forgot to put off the alumunium foil, so the cake became thinner...Over all the taste was so good too :). Ada 2 macam variasi topping Japanese cheese cake yang dibuat, sebenarnya macam variasinya bisa banyak sekali tergantung selera dan kreativitas.



Japaneese Cheese Cake






Snowy Japaneese Cheese Cake

Mau cobain gimana rasanya Japanese Cheese Cake, pesan aja disini : birthdaytwinklecakes.blogspot.com atau bisa hubungi langsung via sms, bbm, email or hp, semuanya bisa dilihat di profil yaaa...:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday Twinkle Guestbook :)